Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Wabbits and wabric


Visted the dentist today....

So I visited the fabric store as well.


I am not a big fan of Christmas out before Halloween not to mention thanksgiving. So I got a little bit of halloween fun. I am thinking some little Zipper totes. I dont' know how to put a zipper in yet these should give me a little practice and they are cute.


The other fabrics I want to make some needle rolls out of.


I was in a very orange mood today. Its not even a color I generally care for. But today it sang to me. I have some other orange fabric that goes as well. The two main prints I won't put together.

Lastly a little hop from the main hops around here. The one with mostly white on the head is Mrs. Bunny and the other one is Mr. Bunny. They are brother and sister so no baby bunnies. We have one other bunny which is Betty bunny but he was unavaliable for photos today.

0 comments: