Friday, October 31, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I have been working on my holiday packaging for my stitch makers and jewelry. I have some fun new box modifications to share. I allways make tiny boxes and these are much larger. Perfect for shows this season.
There is something about folding paper. I know I complain sometimes but i really like folding the boxes and seeing how different each one comes out.
Kitten and I are out but hope to bring you are new boxes later this week. After we go to the book store.
at 11:12 AM
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I am having fun with book inspired stitch markers.
I love reading and never have enough time for it. Recently I have read some books and had to keep them alive a little longer. I always hate the ending its like loosing a friend.
If you have read Noel Streatfeild's novel Ballet Shoes . . . I heart you.
I am not sure who I am going to do next. I am still looking for the perfect pink pearls for Margaret from Sense and Sensibility.
With Halloween nearing it makes me want to do something spooky..... Maybe next year I will remember.
What have you read recently? Or what have you read many times over?
There are a few books I can reread over and over again.
at 2:37 AM
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Many many shoes. I could not find a bigger picture of all my shoes but here are my mini pics of them.
It was funny pulling out my photo book which is full of these. I must have spent my whole budget on film.
Some of them are so funny as I can remember the min and the laughter. Then on a couple I can't even remember who the picture is of.
So yeah a lot of shoes.
at 1:17 AM
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Monday, October 20, 2008
But I enjoy it so.
at 7:28 PM
Sunday, October 19, 2008
I got tagged by my friend Leah to tell seven wierd things about me. I thought this might be kind of fun.
1. I wore Converse sneakers all four years of hs. . . and College. The big joke was that I got up so early they were not always the same color. Moving out on my own I lugged around a laundry basket full of Converse for four years.
2. Given the time and a good book I can sit in a bathtub or a swimming pool and read a whole book. Front to back.
3. I have done a back handspring wearing a football uniform. I did it great in practice and landed on my helmeted head on stage.
4. I have not eaten an eggplant as an adult. My mother has always told me I was allergic and have steered clear of them my whole life.
5. I collect copies of Little Women.
6. Someday I want to live in a barn. A renovated barn...not just a barn.
7. If a group of people are wearing the same colors....I will say so out loud.
Ok I an so normal it is boring.
at 2:18 PM
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Go see and enjoy.
at 2:35 PM