Thursday, August 25, 2005

The lows

I figure I am at a pretty low point and that there should be a rise in the lows to bring me back up to a normal level.

could things get lower... They could but at that point I would be a numb mass of cold blob chilling on the floor.

Now really I am a fairly strong person. I am a happy person. I see good in the worst things...but I am not used to having to sustain crappy moments. My crappy crabby self is still here. I really want to do nothing.

I can't spin, I can't dye, and I can only knit for a little while. I realize these are not essential things for living but they are things I do to destress and calm down. With out them I am a little tight top with extra sarcasms to sling at you. I really mean that. Sonny even mentioned to my Mom how not myself I have been. She was going to toss me to them. Not that it will matter to much because without a car I have to rely on those with cars who don't have to be at work early in the morning. That only leaves my Mom. Everyone else has to be at between 7 and 10. So Until I buy a new car this is going to be cruddy. I love my family I don't like being the extra problem.

Plus just saying adjuster makes me irritated.

Who goes to the DR for fun? Who goes to the chiropractor for fun? Lady if I could just go back to normal I would be ecstatic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Purl - just thought I would let you know that I have posted an extra pressie (will post - tomorrow) - think it will be a nice way to finish off SP5....cheers SP >

Korin said...

hey, now, I go to the chiropractor for fun. :D But then again, It's my job.
Sorry you're feeling bad. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help! >