Friday, August 05, 2005

Lots of lots

I have lots and lots to say but I don't have my blog going on today

so the short.

DONNI Rocks my BLUE toed feet to Australia and back. Pic later. Awesome, Stunning, Fabulous!

I was tagged for a meme but I need to gather something before I can finish it.

Donni Still rocks.

I met the Yarn Harlot ...Umm yeah I was a dolt. One of those meetings when you don't know what to say and for some reason put your knitting away. DUhhh I also forgot the camera. Aw struck. But I am in the picture she took. I am in the first group Portland shot on the right side. The round headed one in black.

Donni has me petting fiber.... and thinking of cool places to put those little turtles.

I started a new sock. I started the mystery shawl. I spun up the Silk from Faierladyfiber.
Yummy................................Yummy...............................Yummy.


Pictures soon.

0 comments: