Friday, July 01, 2005

Visualize

My home in a garage. Two to three layers deep.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I have moved enough times to have rubbermaid and not so many boxes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



My stuff in one view. It has yet to be packed in the house....to take over Sonny's three things.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I wonder how many of those are yarn... well these are the yarn for the garage sale.



Thanks Secret Pal for the tea. It will be very handy for my mornings at work. Now which kind to get?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the Gift Certificate - didn't want to choose a specific tea as it is such a personal thing.....SP >

Anonymous said...

You know, if you need a place to er... store your yarn... you can always send it my way. :o) >