Saturday, May 28, 2005

I am moving across town... again. To a shared home which will be the first shared home in a while.

I had to go through everything I own. The WIP baskets are full of projects. Not projects that need knitting but projects that just need ends woven in or seamed. I am deeming this WIP summer. I can't start any new projects until I clear out one WIP Basket.

I can do this. One good afternoon will take care of half a basket of end weaving.

Have a great weekend whilst I melt and pack.

5 comments:

Marina said...

When you finish your pile, can you do mine? ;^) Seriously, that's my least favourite part of knitting. >

Korin said...

weaving does suck.. but just think how many FO's you'll have afterward! :D >

J. said...

have fun unpacking and good luck with that basket o ends. That's the part i hate to. >

Anonymous said...

Consider yourself discovered by your Secret Pal5! Looking forward to reading your blog and spoiling you from a long way away..... >

Anonymous said...

I hope packing and moving went well this weekend. We missed you at Mabel's on Sunday. >