Wednesday, May 04, 2005

didja know

Last night I sat on the couch knitting and spinning. I had Cody muffin on one side of me. Stevie Roo at my feet. They both snore and I am used to there snoring. While I am sitting there I hear a foreign snore. I halt my knitting and look to my feet where Stevie lays he is not snoring and Cody is just looking up at me. I realize it is coming from the entryway. I look from my spot on the couch under the rocker to the stairs. There a rather large creamcicle fluffball is sprawled out and snoring.

Did you know cats snore?

2 comments:

jodi said...

My cats snore all the time! They're elderly and obese, so it's sometimes quite loud. >

Anonymous said...

My kitties didn't start snoring until this last year. They are getting older, 8 or so, but they aren't obese. Maybe their necks are flappier or noses more plugged - who knows? >