Saturday, January 29, 2005

Two babies and one lady

Two babies means two baby hats. One est blue one est pink...For some odd reason they are not the same size however. I fail at recalling what needles I used on the pink baby hat three months ago. I guess I will need to make another Pink one to match the blue.

I am as tired as un toasted toast. I am still car - less. Hopefully only until Monday. Then I can get my post out post hast. With no car I have been spending more time with my parents at there home. I got up the other morning to leave for school and sitting in the toaster were these two pieces of white bread just sitting there. My dad forgot to toast them and eat them so they just sat there. It really was quite funny.

I loving SP email.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do

I love to bead and sew. Unfortunates I am not so hot on the sewing part. But I glue well. I started Beading when I was a child and have done all sorts of weird beaded things that follow no rhyme or reason. I do them just because I like to. I want to learn how to spin this year.

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer?

I love color. There are very few colors that I don't find stunning in a sense. I love to turn ugly things into pretty things. I love colors that have to do with water and sunsets, I love fall and winter colors I just love color. One of my profs once told me I had good color senses and I think it has gone to my head ever since. Drama, subtle, intense, natural...I like it all.

26. Is there anything that you collect?

I collect Turtles made out of natural things like wood, stone, and wicker. Or just ones I like. I also like vintage sewing notions.

I am a collecter of stuff.

D

1 comments:

Marti said...

sorry about your lack of car! that really is quite funny about your dad and his toast. :) >