Wednesday, January 26, 2005

SP 4 a couple here a couple there

A couple answers here a couple there!

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets

I have a very wonderful family situation. If not a little odd to most people. My Parents, Grandparents, and Sister all live close by. I have a home for myself and my hobbies...A studio if you will. I spend a lot of time there working on things and live there when I go to school. Than my Girlfriend (Sonny), and her mom (Becky) have a home that is across the river from me where I spend as much time as possible.

We have several pets that I adopt as my own. There is Stevie the two year old Bichon - Shitzo mix who is a wild child, and blind. Then there is Cody who is a blue heeler who likes just a little attention all the time. Shep is a pom who thinks he is the king of the house, he rules from the sofa arm rest. Then we have Sebastion (I always have to say it with French accent) the cat, he is an orange fur ball of purrre cat. There is Renegade the rooster, yes he crows whenever he feels like it. Then the mini herd of bunnies- Mr Bunny, Mrs. Bunny, and Sweet Betty Bunny. I think that covers all the animals. Can you tell one of us works for a vet office.

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?

I am a little obsessed with knitting a certain stitch at the moment. A cross weave stitch seems to be in everything I have knit recently. Other then that I am trying to finish three projects before I start any more. Next on the list is a pair of socks made out of the yarn from Marti - Wee Bug Knits.


21. Are you a sock knitter?

I am learning how to make socks. I have made a couple little Christmas socks but I am ready to tackle a real sized one. As soon as I finish my three projects.


0 comments: