Sunday, January 16, 2005

There is a wee baby moon lyin' on its back with its funny little toes in the air. And its all alone in that big blue sky but the wee baby moon doesn't care. Baby moon keep shining on me.

Icicles are still clinging to the cars. The parking lots are an ice rink full of giant bumping cars. I'm Still standing has a great icicle picture for those who need some solid visualization. My little blog has been pictureless for a while I will have to remedy that next week and do a little updating. That is if I ever thaw out.

I have been knitting. My very own kool aid dyed yarn, its quite fabulous if I do say so my self. It is in these colors pink, mauve, Burgundy, lime, grove, and sage. I like it and am impressed that I got these colors with kool aid. SO we shall see if the pictures will arrive tomorrow. Have a good Sunday.

4 comments:

SquirrleyMojo said...

Do you often knot in class?

And if so, does anyone find it a bit annoying?
Just wondering. >

Danielle said...

ERM?

I am more a weaver and less a knot person. I use knots to hold my place until I can go back and weave in my ends.

I think there are good places to knot however and generally do knot when I felt. >

Suzanne said...

your blog is my daily (every other day?) zen.
you rock, danielle. >

Marti said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! I have some yarn waiting to koolaid dye with the bratlings one of these rainy winter days! >