Monday, January 03, 2005

Hello

I am now back at work and back at school. It makes for a long day But I best get used to it because I have 10 more long weeks ahead.

My last post was riddled with errors. Excuse them please.

This holiday break has been a wee bits of fun. I had a lovely time with my families and wished I could have spent them with everyone all together and not fly back and forth. But I got to see everyone and there was lots of eating. But not very much knitting. I made two hallowig hats for my coworkers daughters and finished my scarf swap scarf.

Other then that nothing got done and now I have to do homework before knitting... Math homework and really I should clean my house while I am at it.

the things we do in my case the things I put off. MUST STAY FOCUSED.

Happy new year to all.

D

0 comments: