Monday, September 20, 2004

Knittery

Knit group at Mabel's Cafe & Knittery went smashing. I might even go to pirate knitting next weekend.

I worked on my kool aide dyed surprise bag. They are going to get Lorna's lace in this week. I am excited as I have never seen it before but lots of people seem to make socks out of it and I want to try.

It was also Knit out down town but it was raining and icky so I did not go. Those who did go said it was rainy and icky. But there is a fiber festival in Canby next weekend that I would like to go to on Sat. Any one else want to go? B?

Wool-ease makes a really comfy wrist rest.

I have been contemplating making a slip cover for my couch or pseudo re-upholstering it and I got this nice red cord material but I don't know weather to slip cover the arms and back then make pillow cases for the cushions or just slip cover the whole thing. I would have to seams showing with the later. ????

So off to finish a red square. I can't wait to be done with these.


1 comments:

Danielle said...

I will be posting a pic as soon as I can.

But she is camera shy.

D >