Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Spun up some more

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A twisted skien of superwash corriedale fiber. Its quite dramatic in person and a little over spun. The Skien goes bounce when you only hold one side of it. But this is only the first skien I think there is enough fiber for two more skiens. This guy is about 100 yards.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Clicking the close up shows how fuzzy the yarn is. But in spots its smooth. I like how it has so many colors and the variations change.

5 comments:

Korin said...

Oh my gosh!!! You spun that with a drop spindle? I MUST learn to spin. :D lovely work! :D >

ThreeOliveMartini said...

gorgeous!! >

jodi said...

I'm in awe. >

Just Me said...

That looks so sumptuous. I am so envious! I wish I was so talented :) >

Karen said...

Oh that is just beautiful! Wow! You spin really nice yarn. >