Saturday, October 23, 2004

Yippppppppppppie

I think a knit along will be born.

Ok I have HAVE to crank out squares. Must Must....Did you ever read Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Bloom? I love kids books. I have a book shelf full of mostly kids books and college text books. It is kind of funny to see Little Women between Human sexuality and stage lighting defined.

I got a little RAOK to send away if I ever make it to the post again. Then I got one of my secret pals her wish list book in the mail but they are mailing it to me because the messed up. Then my other secret pals book came in the mail and I will send out there uber boxes in November. I want to get them Socks that rock yarn and a nice hand painted to go along with there other things. Both of which I can get at Farmhouse knits in Beaverton. woo woo I need to get roving..Forgot.... Pick up roving I think I am going to order it online.

Other then that I joined blog explosion. Which has been a barrel of fun. But random. Try it there need to be more knitters.


I teach knitting tomorrow and I have a new student. I plan to finish something this week.


1 comments:

jeckles said...

Hi Danielle, Just checking out your site. Thanks for posting on mine. Its not always sports so keep reading. >