Saturday, October 09, 2004

50 things ...

Just so you know...


Name Danielle
Laid back easy going type of gal
Very random. A conversation goes from one topic to another and back in a blink.
I prefer Pepsi over Coke ….most the time
I will some day live by the ocean.
I want to live in a renovated barn.
I came out as a Lesbian when I was in college
I have never smoked a cig in my life.
If you lick a slug it will make your tongue go numb.
Isadora Duncan, Ruth St. Denis, and Martha Graham are three people that are no longer living that I would like to meet.
Green eyes get me.
I have been known to trip at night because I was looking at the stars.
Calla Lilies are all occasion flowers.
I think the president should make minimum wage.
I like all types of music except rap.
Did you know they make moss green Converse? I own a pair.
I also own purple, blue, green, brown, tan, white, black, maroon + + +
I broke my fifth metatarsal and have worn sandals since.
I am related to anyone in the world with my last name.
I have family in four countries.
I almost have an associates degree in technical theater.
Hummers are dumb unless you use if for climbing mountains.
My toenails are blue 80% of the time
I want to dye my hair blue before I die.
I can do a back handspring and a no handed cartwheel (arial).
My car does not have a radio or cd player. I sing horribly.
I knit right and left-handed. I hate to turn.
I have a mini passion for sea turtles.
My girl friend has a mini passion for frogs.
I’m a people watcher.
Don’t whine to me. I live in reality get on the boat.
I rarely dream at night. However, when I do watch out they are weird.
I want to be cremated.
I get over 100 emails a day. 30% is spam
I feel hydrated when it rains.
I did not drive until I was 20.
I got my first car at 18.
Strawberries are my fav.
I am not 12-34
I like to read a book from start to finish with out putting it down. I can. I do.
Louisa May Alcott, O Henry, L M Montgomery ….
I am drawn to Fire and Ocean tones.
I can change my own tire.
Quince jelly is better with orange marmalade
I need a alone time
The most jobs I have had at one time is four.
I love my best friend.
Snails are cool.
I sold one of my ceramic pieces in a gallery for 95$
I want to make a living doing something I love.
I can do anything.

4 comments:

Life's a Stitch said...

Loved your list. Everybody dreams, you can train yourself to remember them. But, do you want to? A whole new world opened.
Li >

Danielle said...

I like that I only remember certain dreams. I make up for what I don't remember at night for the waking hours that I day dream. >

Anonymous said...

Have to ask - HOW do you know about licking a slug? LOL >

Danielle said...

I was an outdoor school kid and then in High school and outdoor school counselor. I have witnessed the slug numbage on more then one account.

D >