Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Very few words.

This is the yarn for my Fair Isle hat class. Not what I would normally choose but they will blend with Sonny's taste and scrubs. They remind me of a Portland Hippie and a woodland Gnome.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



No more teasing this is what I got at the Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


3 comments:

Ruby Girl said...

What gorgeous yarn you have Ms Purl. Looks like you had a fun time. >

Anonymous said...

Oh - YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. >

Sharon said...

oohoo, I see Socks That Rock! I was at OFFF last Saturday, but I must be the only one who didn't see the STR stall. Anyway, congrats, & enjoy all that great fiber! >