Thursday, September 14, 2006

mEoW MeOw MEOW

Frankie is just hanging around.....Taking up his post under the piano bench but I guess is just

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

to heavy to hold up and he has to rest his chin on that bar. He is a needy needy cat. This is only one of several very odd new Frankie habbits.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This blurry blob is supposed to be a pic of some stichmarkers and beads on top of my knitting. I had a run in with a dog toy...slimey dog toy. I am trying to decide what color beads I want to put on the bottom. I am thinking round and not bicone but the colors are the same in both. I am thinking the beads will help weight down the bottom and add a little sparkle....I am all for sparkle. The green seems to blend in the most which I think is good but if you hit the light it goes bam.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whats I been spinning. My keyboard is black so the colors are a little skewed. Its a sea like greens and blues. I heart it.

Its raining and I heart that toooooo.

click those stickies....o tell me about the knit picks needles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great kitty photo! your spinning is coming along wonderfully, i love the colors! and i am so glad you are posting again. >

Deb said...

Hi there! Nice to hear from you. I have to go back and look at what dates I signed up for. I am going to be out of town on the first Sunday of the first classes and I need to make sure I can attend all of the second batch. I'm so excited though. This was a class I've been begging Pat to have a teacher for. >