Thursday, January 19, 2006

Dancing feet


I think this yarn is going to make my feet dance.


I like the cool stripes and the funky gradation with the three plys making and changing colors. Its a very cool effect.

But what I really like is the fabric . On my 1's it is making the best fabric. Light but dense with a nice warm feel. So far the trekking socks are GRRRRRRRRReat.

Its color 105 in grouping of lovely muted warm earth tones. I can't wait to finish them so I can slip them on and have a walk around.

It makes me want to go find some more. But I need to knit a couple projects before I go out looking for more sock yarn. LOL I seem to have found my self in a sock rut and am thinking I need a fun knit to jump start a bigger project. I also need to find something for the knitters Olympics. Looking and knitting. Reading and breathing...The aleve kindda kicked in so I don't feel quite so crappy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just started my first pair of Trekking Socks, too. I'm loving the yarn, but I'm waiting for new needles. >