Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Yarn affair

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have to confess I have a love for this yarn.
Do you fall in love with every new thing you spin.



Specks 260 yards of yummyness.
It's made of a mixed batt from the Oregon Flock and fiber. I know there is silk and I know there is merino


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I have not set the twist yet so its a little wonky. Very thick and thin spun than plyed with thread. Its not a yarn I would normally buy but I did enjoy spinning it.

There are some socks almost finished running around here. I was going to make them shorty socks but decided they needed a little more length. Next is another unfinished pair of socks then i can start a new pair if I want. The shawl has been banished to the bag of shame while I work on socks. It was not bad or ugly it just is so close to being done that it would ruin my rap to get it off the needles.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That yarn is LUSH I say, LUSH! >