Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Clouds.

Ups have downs and like a cloud it rains.

So down came things.

But the good should be shared.

The good news yesterday.... Actually on the 16th. Sonny and I are "official" at least in Oregon. 95 cents to park, 8 minutes in line, 60 dollars, and a single piece of paper. Official domestic partners.

For some things this is great but for most it still doesn't count. The bonus for queer folk it only costs 25 dollars to get "divorced" and only one person has to sign the paper. They don't take your blood either.

For some reason I thought they would write your name in a big huge book with lots of other peoples names. There is not but I know where to pay my taxes in person now...Its the same window.

Lets knit.

7 comments:

bente said...

Hey, congrats from me too!! >

Shan said...

It doesn't matter who it 'counts' to as long as it counts to you two. Congratulations! All my best wishes for your both! >

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling that was the big news - well done yous' two - big congratulations on a wonderful day.....photos? >

Anonymous said...

congratulations to you both! >

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! So happy for you both....

Big hugs Chick.. >

Jae said...

Congrats! >

Cece said...

Congrats! >