Thursday, September 01, 2005

Meme Stolen from Rox

First Car----Now the smooshed car.


1970 Plymouth Valiant mine is, was a four door. These are two doors. Add a door









Where I was Born:





Portland Oregon







Where I live now:





Beaverton Oregon
I am not sure why the pic looks o similar for different places.


Fav food- Well at the minute





Strawberry Cheesecake





Fav Shoe:




Teva its summer it changes in the winter.



Fav Drink:







Smith and Wesson - Khaluha Cream and Coke I don't know what this picture is showing but the drink does not look like that.




Fav Smell:





The Oregon Ocean



Fav Song:




When she loved me








You go ahead Google my first name. (do this at home)

Danielle



My blog name pulls up:




My window.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't make me google your name. :)

Mine was just as bad. I'm apparently one of the few women named Roxanne who don't work in a brothel.

Who knew?

Loved your meme... >