Monday, June 13, 2005

Picture bits

I also have some wonderful things from my bead it pal. However, they are still at the other house.

These are some of the stitch markers I made.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My back tack pal sent me a great package.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Then Martha had a little trauma and so the left front is less than finished. This is a sloppy photo of the back with the left front resting on it. The little bundle to the left is the sleeves of the sweater I am knitting from. It really does look like a normal back when it is stretched. It should look much better blocked.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is what is left to be unknit and reknit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am going from sweater to sweater because the yarn is a two ply and I am knitting two strands held together. If I was really up for it I would unknit the whole thing wash it and stretch it to get all the kinks out. But there is over 2800 yards in this sweater. I washed the sweater and am knitting the kinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dice stichmarkers!!! How did you make them, did you drill holes in them? Do tell because I'd love to make some for my mom! (and me of course!) >

Anonymous said...

P.S...did you send that photo of the stuff I sent you to the backtack group? Sorry to be a nag...I just wondered why it wasn't a part of the slide show. I can't wait to see what you make with it!!! >