Wednesday, June 22, 2005

04-05

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is last year with my broken foot. In that pile of stuff on my lap is knitting. It is still a UFO. But it is a pretty one. That is also a picture of thinner me with shorter hair and no glasses.

Hrmmm.

I am trying to decide weather I like the short hair or I like the long hair. I will have to find a picture of me with longer hair. But it has gone from a short pixie to a longish layered coiffure.

I have those shoes on today.

I think it is going to leave. I like the short ...it makes me feel stylish.

Knitting is happening so I am making this short.

SP Gotta get one more row done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"just keep knitting, just keep knitting, knitting, knitting, just keep knitting"....:)SP >

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... you are so cute! I say go with the pixie cut. You wear it really well and its sooo easy to take care of!

I seen somewhere that they can cut it with a razor as it will give you choppy ends and kind of a edgy look. I dream of this haircut!

Must be in the air...this whole getting a hair makeover/change deal. :o)

Rox >