Tuesday, February 01, 2005

You might find me in the Music section

I've been tagged By Deb


1.Total amount of music files on your computer??? Zero. Not a single one on my computer. I don't own my very own computer. I use Sonny's or works. There are six computers just at my work station/cubicle.


2. The CD you last bought is??Do books on CD count as a CD? I have been very spoiled by a co-worker who makes me personal CDs. Sonny and Becky made me one for Christmas as well. So the last CD I got was this time last night. Its called Pretty Songs and are all female singers.


3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? I listen to the radio constantly at work. I go back and for between a billion stations depending on my mood. Currently I am listening to Daria O'Neil. But I have a Sarah McLaughlin song combined with a Bitch and Animal song stuck in my head.


4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:

Sarah McLaughlin- When she loved me
Brent Floren - Waltzing with the Clowns
Indigo Girls - Galileo
Portishead - Roads
Light House Family -Ain't no Sunshine


5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Eeny Meany Miny Mo I pick Marta Because she is unique and I want to know what she listens to.

Eeny Meany Miny Mo I pick Shannon Because she was my SP3 and we did not touch on music.

Eeny Meany Miny Mo I pick Sarah Because I do.

3 comments:

Diva! said...

Tagged eh? Alright, Are you ready for all that is Marta? Hang on!
Level 42 and Mark King from them when he went solo
Sex Pistols, Ramones, Madness, FYC, The Englih Beat,
Elvis Costello, Blondie The Donnas, The Runaways, BTO,
Cheap Trick, STYX, The Police, AAliyah, Motorhead,
Luna, Interpol, PJ Harvey, Peaches, The Streets, Phychedelic Furs, KISS, KMFDM, ELO, Eminem, Beastie Boys,
UFO, The Gore Gore Girls, The Explosions, Burning Brides,
BOC, The Clash, Christina Aguilera, Blancmange,
Prince and always Big Band esp Gleen Miller Band >

Anonymous said...

Okay. I played.

But there wasn't nearly enough room to showcase my eclectic tastes in music ... >

Diva! said...

Check out my blog for detailed answers and who I tagged! >