Saturday, February 26, 2005

Ok Jo and Laurie were never ment to be..but some where is a doppelganger universe that has Jo and Laurie together even though Jo would walk all over Laurie. I just like using the word Doppelganger which is a real word it means - A ghostly double of a living person, especially one that haunts its fleshly counterpart. Beth always makes me cry....

I have moved on to reading Christopher Rice's A density of souls. It is very suspensful.

I am now knitting something new...but it is not a sock. How this happened I don't know but somehow I put the sock yarn on the mantle which is buried behind a king mattress set and I need help to move it to get the sock yarn. But I am knitting something on size O needles. I got a pair of crystal palace bamboo 24 inch circs and they feel as though they are going to snap under my fingers. Must be very delicate with the new needles. Don't sit on needles and don't shove needles in bag.

What am I making...its a secret.

D

0 comments: