Sunday, February 27, 2005

To Lace

Suz is right I am knitting lace....but it may not be lace because I have a knit row in between my lace rows. But It is lace weight. I took some of the white lace weight yarn I got and dyed it shades of red, Orange, and pink. Only the pink really got taken over but all in in all it is a very subtle color shift. Very fun knitting.

Racking up the books:

It's the Bookish Game! Stolen from Jen knitter, who got it from Rose, who stole it from Little Turtle Knits.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you

A Density of Souls

Although it was by no means a secret, they had never discussed it in the four months since they had started lunching together.

1 comments:

Deb said...

Those colors sound beautiful! I look forward to seeing the progress. We should try to meetup again sometime? My nephew and his friend were in great shape. Thank goodness for airbags!! >