Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I ain't no high class broad

I took a little time to dance this morning...a little ballet with a little Melissa Ethridge....very very!
I got mail.
In the handbag we find some goodies for pleasures yet to come.
What I bought. A little tussah silk a tiny itty bit hank of sinfully soft sky blue and a larger gauge of taupe. Now I am not sure what I am going to do with this silk yet but it has to be something that touches the skin.
I also got some Linen cotton mix that is a fun whimsical blue that shall be a perfect scarf... I think. Does one do that with Linen?
In the land of cotton we got pink, army green, and a bit of papaya. Wash cloths and a couple of doilies will emerge. My mother can't stand that I don't make white doilies and I can't understand her dislike of my pretty table decorations that also add color.
I got a bit of fun vintage sherbet novelty loopy yarn. If I or anyone I knew would wear a poncho I would be tempted to use if for that but I think it will become the trim on a couple of little girls ballet wraps and leg warmers. Pink and orange are a good combo.
So much to do.
I am addicted to

Six Feet Under

and had a marathon watching session tonight. A little Maltese cross knitting and a couple of funeral directors all a commingled.

0 comments: