Monday, August 16, 2004

Donut or Doily

Well I suppose I should pick the doily over the donut.

SO my second Doily ever...Its half way done I present to you.

O it is weird to crochet. It seems to use more yarn/thread. But it is fun I picked up a great bunch of Crochet charts from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. They are great I can't read the crochet pattern but I can follow the charts. They were a steal at 4 four a quarter.

I got a couple great knitting mags to. Some of the older vouges and a great winter issue of some random knitting mag that has the best cardi's and belted sweaters. I think I am going to make a couple for my mom and sis for x-mas.

Then today I got some wonderful photo art books all hardback for a quarter each. I also picked up Angela's Ashes, Brother and Sister, and All Things Great and Beautiful. Then I found some coned Wool both tan and a slate blue with navy slubs will make a fun little felting project.

I feel good.

I have been knitting away on my Maltese crosses I am working on my sixth one. When I get ten I will send them out. I have received several and am excited for the rest to come.

D



0 comments: