Sunday, February 19, 2006

This is a woe is me post....

My woe story


I had someone steal the gas outta my car....woe..Locking gas cape here I come.
I lost a package in the mail.....woe... But it turns out ok because I found something better to send.
Sonny is sick...yucky grumpy sick...woe...

that's not a lot of woe...

But the good things

I sold some earrings and some stitch markers..That just makes me smile.

Um the knitting Olympics are pretty much frogged though I do like the way my Mariah is coming along... I have just been slow more attention being paid to other things.



Stevie says hi...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stevie, get well already Sonny and gas stealers - you suck!

What stitch markers/earrings did you sell?! A new career maybe?! >

knitabulous said...

And I say hi back to Stevie.
and hi to you too. >