Saturday, March 26, 2005

Bards Beads and Bobbles

Well no. Bards, Beads, and Bobbles used to be my beading heaven. It lived several places on the Oregon coast and I would go there every time i was near or have my Mom go for me if she was down there with out me. This lovely women had vintage beads, crystal, seed, lampwork in a fashion that could occupy me for hours. She always had suggestions and a great eye for color. She is no longer in business but I still have some of my wonderful treasures. She was such a sweet person she would see the things I was craving and my limited bead budget and in the end while I was paying she would throw in one of my coveted items.

These days I spread my bead love around...

I like Planet Bead which has an ok selection. A wonderful selection of colored pearls and great little bargains.

Dava Bead is one of my favorites. I think the only reason I prefer there selection is because of these.... lampwork. There service pretty much is nill but the beads are plenty.

I also like A Bead Source on Division which has a lot more native American beads and really nice charms.

But today I am going to check out the new one on TV highway.

I am in need of stitch markers so this feeds two habits at once.

Pics of my SP gift soon.

0 comments: