Saturday, March 05, 2005

About moi

Tagged by the wonderful Deb

1. What was the last book you read or are reading?
The Last book I read was Snow Garden by Christopher Rice. The book I am currently reading is The Effect of Living Backwards by Heidi Julavits.

2. Where did it come from (library, bookstore, gift, etc.)?
I bought both off of Close out books. I buy books from lots of places though.

3. How many books do you read per year?
Well when I was in 8th grade I read 136 books that year. The amount of books I read really depends on what else is going on in my life. I love to read and have a tendency to get sucked into books and want to finish them super quick, I am more than willing to sacrifice sleep to a good book. During school or during heavy work times I have to put aside the books, this is hard. But I still read a lot but I am not telling you how much. Just know a lot.

4. What is your favorite genre?
Books are my favorite genre. No real favorite if it captures my attention and my imagination its a keeper.

5. Name 5 favorite books:
Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead, Tom Stoppard (It’s a play)
Affinity & Tipping the Velvet, Sarah Waters ( I think I like all the books she has written)
Hood, Emma Donoghue
Anne of Green Gables, L.M. Montgomery.


I could go on and on but these are some of my more unusual favorites.

6. Who will you tag now?

Hrmmm....


Knitlet, Brynne...Because she has a new baby.

I was knit together in my mothers womb, Lynne ...Because her beautiful picture of Salina was taken in front of a wall of books.

0 comments: