Sunday, April 08, 2007

My phone pics

In case your in wonder about the last to posts. The top most one is a picture of my city from the top of a very tall building. Mainly that is down town Portland at night. IT looks way better in person or with a better camera. Had I knowen I was going to be up there I would have taken a better camera.

The second one down is this stuffed dragon that I found when shopping with Becky. IT just tickled my fancy. Its soft fuzzy and red with gold wings and horns. It just has a lot of personality.

Knitting is good. Squares and socks. A little slow as I have been going to a torch working class...learning to make glass beads. Its great.

I will have to show them off...cause there so perfect. Well ok no they are wobble like and pointy. But they are my first torchworked beads.

D

0 comments: