Monday, March 10, 2008

more studio


Studio 006
Originally uploaded by Miss Purl.

I am trying to get ready for a couple shows and events....

The goal is to achive sets and collections and not so much this and that. Currently it is filling in on colors my rainbow is missing. So far i have identified I am missing purple, black, and white. Now my knitting and my stitch markers are heavy in all those colors. I don't know if it is just me or the beads that don't want to follow along.

I have found some hidden treasures. I have also had to take stock of what I have in stock. Trying to find beads I bought a long time ago or retire stitch marker sets. The cute hearts are gone once these last sets are gone. I feel lucky to have found them a second time. I know I will find something I love equally as much. The hearts just looks so cute and remind me of how much I love knitting. Its hard to imagine that clicking some metal sticks would help me just relax and calm down for the day.

I have been chuging along on my Azure socks (from Knitty) and amd pleased to be at the heel on both feets. Sunday's is stitch marker day and Mon Tue Wed are sock days. It works out some how and beading sneeks in there some days.

Sorry I have no great shot of the socks or my lunch. But I might have one of the roo.

Loves

0 comments: