Sunday, March 02, 2008

Lip curl and snarl


Taxes.....well the paper work is done. I finally got through the bucket of receipts. I have not finished cleaning the crafty room. It is still a giant mess. But I did move around a couple things. Its a very sq rm.


The back rm which has been mostly storage of all things Danielle for the last year plus is being finished. I don't know what the big push is for but it is changing. Colors have been picked. The walls are painted. I am not as happy with the color as I was but I am excited to get the floor painted. Its the bright blue on the color cards.


What does the future hold for this rm? Well so far it has been decided a day bed is needed and would be a lovely spot for a sewing machine....and my yarn.

I have been working on my black on black challenge. Its going good. I have not ventured into anything truly amazing. But I have thirty days left. White on white is giving me trouble. I never work with white.

Stitch marker this month have been busy. I don't know what happened but it made me smile.

1 comments:

LeaKarts said...

Erm.....taxes. Blech. BUT I finally got my paperwork together too! Yay for us.

That blue floor looks like it will be so bright and pretty! >