Monday, July 16, 2007

ERGGGGGGGGG


I am not normally upset at the mail. BUT I AM. I have mailed hundreds of things over the last couple years. Some far some near but never have I had as much trouble getting things where then need to go as I have in the last month.



I am going to take a deep breath and hold it. Do a few ooooOOoooOoommhhhs and relax. I need a Pneumatic tube system like we have in the hospital. Just plop it in and ship it off.




Solutions to my problems.




1. I am going to try a different post office


2. I am going to bulk up my packages in hopes they qualify for a package and not a large envelope.




Has anybody else had any issues is it just me and something I am doing.




Frustrated....but going to the beach to work on my Mariah . . who has languished for several months.

0 comments: