Saturday, August 25, 2007

Roo


rooowee
Originally uploaded by Miss Purl.
Roo is still wearing his cone and his bootie.

He is not very happy about it and would rather go and play. Stevie trying to run, jump, and fetch being blind is hard enough. Add bootie and collar and its really hard not to laugh. My blind dog is walking around with what looks like a swimming flipper. It kind of makes that sound to.

He is getting away with murder as his injury does not allow for much play time. When he went in the docs the other day he had lost 8 pounds...I am sure with the cookie quota this last week it is no longer 8 lost.

In Other news. Socks are becoming socks. Just getting started for the toe. Then to pick a cuff style. I was thinking something with nubbs because they are fun to knit. But maybe something less 3d.

Either way once this pair of socks is off the needles I have the next set lined up. More cute trekking yarn. I don't know why I heart it so . . . but I do.

D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor Roo, I hope he's feeling better soon! >

Anonymous said...

Your dog is adorable. I hope he's feeling better soon! >

eyeleen said...

Aww so cute, I hope he's doing better. >

AnneKaelber said...

Awww... poor Roo. Maybe he can sit with you while you come by my blog for the rules.... cause....

TAG! ;)

http://blog.annekaelber.com/node/238

I just *had* to tag my favorite stitch-marker maker. (say *that* 10 times fast!)

I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Anne. >