Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sunday Seven

I am not missing.....it just took me 1/2 hour to change to this new blogger thing.

I am doing stuff on Etsy and being busy at work and home.

The Sunday Seven Sounds like something I can do and am going to try it out.

Seven things I am thankful for . . . by me.

I am thankful that the weather has warmed up and it is not raining. I have been able to open windows and feel less cooped up.

I am thankful that I have a great paying job that allows me to do the hobbies I love.

I am thankful for the hugs and kisses I have gotten this week even though I have been a small bit rotten.

I am thankful for blogs. I am may not comment a lot but I love to read them and feel connected.

I am thankful that my family, who are a slight bit crazy but are all doing well.

I am lastly thankful that Sonny has turned thirty and all things are going peachy. I heart her so...even at thirty! I am thankful she loves me.

0 comments: