Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tiny tiny little stitch markers.




I love knitting socks! The last couple pairs I have been working on needed tiny markers.

I also have a love for sparkle. Tiny 3 and 4 mm swarovski crystals grace these lovelies combined with tiny fresh water pearls. There is something about them that makes me want to take there picture and just watch them move from one needle to the next.

I like many people tend to stay in a fixed color world. I wear blue, green, black, and red....rarely do I branch from those colors.With beads everything goes....Making Orange and Purple or cream and toast. My knitting is like that to. Fun bright colors!



I want to make a challenge for March. To work with black on black and white on white beads. What spawned such an idea? It was class test for me in photography class. My white on white was an egg in a mini soap bath dish and black on black a high heel shoe and silk scarf...or dress I don't recall. I will have to dig them up. I don't remember how I did grade wise on them but I had fun.

Fun is the key.

Join me I would love to see what you come up with.

2 comments:

weebug said...

sounds like a wee bit of a challenge....we shall see if i am up for it. >

LeaKarts said...

Ooh, that sounds like fun! I had this painting teacher once whose paintings were all in black--which sounds weird and annoying, but the rich layers that she achieved were really amazing. I just may have to take you up on this one :)

Oh! And those tiny stitch markers are lovely! I like the texture that they are laying on, too. >